From Chosen People Ministry: MARTIN LUTHER: “CONCERNING THE JEWS” starts on page 4
An ex Calvinist does a great job systematically destroying Calvinism
- Youth Targeted Calvinism
- Why today’s Calvinism concerns me
- Is the Gospel for All People or Only Some People?
Are Baptists Historically Calvinist?
Calvinistic But Not Calvinist: A Follow-up by Peter Lumpkins (deals with supposed Southern Baptist Calvinists concerning Baptist roots in
The Five Points of Calvinism Considered
Refutation of the five points of Calvinism. More specifically, it is a response to a booklet titled, TULIP: What We Believe about the Five Points
of Calvinism by John Piper
Free to Decide: Confessions of a Former Calvinist
Calvinism And Predestination
The Weaknesses of Calvinism and Arminianism
Selective Salvation http://www.biblehelp.org/selsalv.htm
From the Southern Baptist Convention June 2012:
- Now Time to talk about ‘the elephant in the room,’ says former SBC president Vines
- Statement on Calvinism by longtime SBC leaders draws debate
- A statement of traditional Southern Baptist understanding of God’s plan of salvation
Where Does the Bible Teach Free Will or Predestination?
X-Calvinists & why they fell away from it
Mark Cahill: Calvinism and the Bible
Testimony of an ex-Calvinist at the SBC convention
Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. Acts 17:11
- Why is Calvinism Such a Top Topic?
- Ironside on Calvinism
- Celebrating Calvin’s Birthday
- Who were the first Reformers?
- It Had to Be
- Dave Hunt’s Response to James White
- Why Did God Give us a Free Will?
- Q&A: Calvin on Baptism
- Q&A: Did God Choose Us…Or We Him?
- Q&A: emphasis on the sovereignty of God, election, foreknowledge, predestination or the work of the Spirit drawing to salvation.
- What a Sovereign God Cannot Do Dave Hunt
- Was The Good Samaritan a Calvinist? (MP3)
- Did Jesus Die For Everyone…Or Just A Select Few? (MP3)
- Does Romans 9 Teach Calvinism? Dave Hunt
- Question: I think it is stunning that…the most influential Christians of the past 2,000 years have been Augustinians…
From Save The Perishing Blog
The Withering Flower – The Fad of TULIP Theology:
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Are You a Calvinist or a Confused Arminian? The Problem of the 1,2,3, and 4 Pointers
- 3 Defining Terms
- 4 A Different God, Different Cross, and Different Gospel!
- 5 Summary pt 1
- 6 Summary pt 2