- Christian Foundations of America
- A Journal of the Pilgrims at Plymouth, 1622(scroll down to read)
- Ronald Reagan – Thanksgiving Day 1985
- Six Things We Can Learn from the Pilgrims: A Thanksgiving message from Billy Graham
- Does our annual Thanksgiving holiday come from the Bible?
- The Pilgrim Story: Vital Insights And Lessons For Today by Economics Professor Dr. Judd W. Patton
- God and Liberty: Reasons for Thanksgiving
- Big Lies That Poison Thanksgiving And Subvert Our Sense Of Honor by Michael Medved
- Happy Starvation Day by John Stossel
- The Thanksgiving Rabbi — 1789
- The Tale of the Pilgrims — Why It Needs to Be Taught
- Remembering the Goosebumps
- Happy Thanksgiving!
Not exactly part of the Thanksgiving story but still applies. Private Property Saved Jamestown, And With It, America
Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done… …Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:8; 34
…that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever. Psalms 30:12
These things I remember as I pour out my soul: how I used to go with the multitude, leading the procession to the house of God, with shouts of joy and thanksgiving among the festive throng. Psalms 42:4
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. Psalms 69:30
Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. Psalms 95:2
A psalm. For giving thanks.
Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.
…always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:20
…give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6